Four Corners Ministries
We want to strengthen, encourage, and equip the church in restricted nations.
In obedience to God’s Word and the call on her life, evangelist Denise Reid has seen many hundreds of people healed and set free from sickness and disease. Kevin joined Denise travelling full time in 1998 and they have seen thousands brought into the Kingdom by the preached word. The apostolic gifts have been evident with all the teams they have taken on ministry trips.
Teams have travelled to many restricted nations across Asia. The ministry has served for over 30 years across the four corners.
* Doing the works that Jesus did.
* Obeying the Great Commission.
* Challenging the church to go is the mandate this ministry has.
* God’s heart ifs for the nations.
* Obedience is the key.
* We want to strengthen, encourage, and equip the church in restricted nations.
* Through releasing Apostolic teams the church is equipped to move to New Testament model and level of function.
* The people who go are transformed by what they see and do.
* The cry of our heart is that Whatever He says to us we must do!
* Whatever He says to you do it! John 2:5.
FOR OVER 30 YEARS OF MINISTRY WE ARE PASSIONATELY DEVOTED TO:
- TEACHING THE ANOINTED WORD
- MINISTERING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- SERVING THE BODY OF CHRIST
- IMPARTING THE ANOINTING
- BRINGING DELIVERANCE AND HEALING
- SETTING CAPTIVES FREE
- MOVING IN SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES
- EMPOWERING LEADERS
- STRENGTHENING BELIEVERS
- EQUIPPING CHRUCH PLANTERS
- ENABLING AND RELEASING TEAMS
- BIRTHING VISION
- RAISING PIONEERS
- INSPIRING YOUTH
- BRINGING LOVE AND MERCY
Ministry History In Asia
Four Corners Ministries is a missions (Missionary) organization, with a primary objective to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ anywhere in the world.
The activities of the organization will reach out to all areas of the world, by means of the spoken and written word accompanied by various actions and activities which individually or as a sum will show that there is a God who cares for his Creation.
The organization is non-denominational, ministering whenever, wherever invited to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and, as such has no parenting church or financial body supporting the work.